Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snoring couple :P


It's 3:30am now, and yet I'm still widely awake!? Hm... must be the cup of coffee that I had this evening just before dinner. I still can't believe that a cup of coffee can have such an impact on me. I used to be able to snooze like a pig even if I had a cup of coffee around 10. *shoooot* not good... not good.... I am aging!!

So, I ended up surfing the internet for quite a while... on the bed. Suddenly, I heard my cutie and Toro snoring! What a coincidence... snoring Toro snoozing on top of snoring ChoonPing. So cute! Luckily I was able to take a snapshot. heh heh heh... :P

2 comments:

Doris said...

Hee hee. Cute.

riviera said...

I can hear them snoring from here too ;)
PeiSun, probably it's past your normal sleeping hours.
Try to sleep at around the same time nightly.
This will ensure better quality rest at night.
Cheers....