Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! For the first time, I made turkey. It turned out better than I expected. Plenty of leftover turkey, we will make kiam chai thing with the bones... :)

Everyone looking at me carving turkey. It might be because people are quite hungry, than just the bird looks good.
Pretty ladies on the left, newly engaged couple on the right!
Say cheese! Matt says, "Hmm... my favorite ham..."
The other guests! All cramped into our extended dining table.
The stuffing don't look too appetizing here, but actually tasted quite yummy. The fennel sausage stuffing recipe comes from old fashion recipe from grandma(Just kidding). By making this dish, we learned what fennel is.
It's called food coma, poor Jack! Look at little Bailey, accompanying Jack in his nap.
After the cleanup, whose wish will come true? The wishbone competition!

4 comments:

riviera said...

Oh what a party.
How we wish we were there :)
As I told PeiSun, we wanna join in. Ya in some way, we did!
We had turkey ;)...... for dinner just now.
Well, Indian style.
It's nasi Briyani, with turkey thigh.........plus bawal hitam, and the usual Indian dal etc.
The Briyani rice here just cannot compare with those in Barcelon. Surprising but it's true!
Ah girl, I miss my prawn Briyani rice in La Rambla ;(

Jack said...

Thanks for the excellent food. Malaysian turkey was great.

ahgirl said...

food was yummy! :) still feeling kinda full this morning when I woke up.

Unknown said...

I'll comment now. Choon you are funnee