Monday, February 26, 2007

More like 45 Minute Meal...

I watched an episode of Rachey Ray's 30 Minute Meals on the Food Network the other day, and it was an episode called Sea Note. She demonstrated how to make some Lemon Pasta, and also a Flounder Francese with Toasted Almonds, Lemon and Capers. It looked pretty simple and delicious, so I decided to try out the recipe. I had some sole instead of flounder, and I also forgot the almonds, oh well, it still tasted quite good. I like the lemony taste in both the pasta and the fish, very refreshing! Lemons from Choonping and Peisun's backyard :)

3 comments:

Doris said...

Yummy! I haven't yet tried any of Ms. Ray's recipes, but I will soon!

ahgirl said...

I think I am going to try some of her other recipes since they all look so easy.

riviera said...

Hmmmm....
Looks delicious!
This is a must try for our trip in May, hehe.