Monday, April 09, 2007

taking one step further

Amy and I have been running for about 2 years. We have always say we should do a half marathon some day. The other day she told me that the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October is already sold out, but they are opening more slots for a random lottery. So, we both signed up, saying if we get picked, then it's our fate to run the half marathon. Guess what? We both got in to the race! Now we have to train for it! Oh well, I guess it gives me good motivation to push myself further than my regular 3.5 mile run. We probably won't start training until after Bay to Breakers, a pretty fun race where some ppl are in weird costume, and some ppl in their birthday suits!

1 comment:

riviera said...

Good!
This will make you more fit!
May be you should dress like a bug, a light blue bug.
Happy training :)