Monday, April 23, 2007

Special thanks to...

Choon Ping and jie (sis)…
Thank you so much for your warm hospitality, yummy food, laughs and cozy house throughout my 5 -wk stay in CA. I really enjoyed myself very much and took home wonderful memories. I’m sad to leave but I know we’ll see each other some time in the near future.

It was nice to meet fantastic people and we had fun...
Wasiuddin Wahid*, Si Man, Jasmine + Marcel + Sophie, P’ng + Judy + Kai Xiang, Lynn + Jack, Betty, Joy, Julie, Ronnie, Robert, Xin, Shwe, Mate, and etc…

Pei-Sze -Many thanks for letting me stay at your place in SF. Especially your comfortable bed. =P I like your awesome home cooking too.

Chin Ping -Nice convertible bug. I had a great time cruising it. 谢谢你!

Josh – I never knew Google lunch was such a big thing and famous until... Thanks for the wonderful lunch and refreshing campus tour.

Wasi - Your magic trick was pretty entertaining. It was as good as your cellular phone! =)

Don – How could I miss your name on my thank you list?? Dance lessons, rock climbing, and go-karting (Opps! A special thanks goes to the organizers, Arif and Tahera). A Big Thank You to Don Lee. I really appreciate your effort and thoughtfulness for making all the arrangements and making this trip truly special. I had a very pleasant time.

Miss everyone a lot. I'm looking forward to my next visits!

With best wishes,
Pei-Yean

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I forwarded this to some folks who you thanked....

find a rock climbing gym in malaysia!

Unknown said...

just cause i can... below is what people said on our email exchange (all the comments below will be me cutting & pasting them in)

Anonymous said...

Too bad, I don't show up on the fantastic and fun people list :(

It was nice to meet fantastic people and we had fun...
Si Man, Jasmine + Marcel + Sophie, P'ng + Judy + Kai Xiang, Lynn + Jack, Betty, Joy, Julie, Ronnie, Robert, Xin, Shwe, Mate, and etc…

Anonymous said...

dude, you were MORE than fun! you got your own paragraph!

Anonymous said...

Josh got a bigger paragraph as did Don. Besides they talked about Don's birthday the go-karting expedition which you all know that Don didn't invite me to :(

Anonymous said...

But apparently Jasmine, Marcel, and Sophie are each only a third of a fantastic person, as are P'ng, Judy, and Kai Xiang. Lynn and Jack are each half of a fantastic person.

Look on the bright side, Wasi... it could always be worse.

Anonymous said...

are you coming climbing PUNK?

Yean said...

you guys are incredibly interesting and funny. Wasi, you're on top of the list. happier now? =D

wasi said...

I don't see that...

Unknown said...

I guess you could call her a QUITTER and a LIAR now. :P

Yean said...

Unbelievable.. when is this gonna end? help~

wasi said...

she denied me the pleasure of calling her a liar but I can still call her Q.

Yean said...

Argh.. you two MIT big bullies. 救命!

wasi said...

why is it that everyone gets their first names in the fun and fantastic people while I have to have my full formal name?

Unknown said...

Laff. Okay. I'm done, thank you for the stones. Thank you for coming to all the events. I had fun. It sounds like you did too. Come back and visit us again sometime!

Yean said...

i just felt like typing your full name, Wasiuddin Wahid. =P

wasi said...

Okay. You're no longer Q. You're R.