Monday, April 02, 2007

Farewell 4YOS500

4YOS500 officially has a new owner today. The buyer did all the paperwork at 1pm, and said he will come back later for the car. I went running in the afternoon, and just when I was about to get back to my place, I saw 4YOS500, this time with the new owner, driving it away... Felt a bit sad, since I have had it for over 7 years, from Florida to California. It's been good to me for most of the parts, except it gets sick sometimes, especially more lately as it's getting older. It was of course good to abi when he was in Iowa-Abi's cash generating machine :)

Here are some pictures of 4YOS500 I took before I sold it.









Oh, and here daddy, the part we tried to fix back in Florida. You can see the rust is starting to resurface.

1 comment:

riviera said...

Oh ya, I remember repairing the rust in Florida.
How time flies..............
Still pretty good after 7 years.
I am going to miss 4YOS500 too.