Sunday, December 10, 2006

game nite

We had bunch of ppl over to play games on friday night. We were afraid that we will have trouble fitting 11 ppl into my tiny little studio, but somehow, after peisun's brilliant idea of moving my couch to the space between my bed and my closet, we could fit everyone on the floor for a game of Pictionary. Choonping, Donald, and Matt made an awesome team, so they beat us (other 2 teams) quite a bit! :( We then proceed to sing some karaoke with some discs Alice had bought along - christmas carols, pop music (think christina aguilera, N sync etc, and some country as well. All in all, it was lots of fun!

Of course, lots of snacking during game nite :)


Donald working out after having too many cream puffs!


Who is the most talented singer?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh freak. you were recording... um..

Matt said...

Nice butt...tight abs Donald

Unknown said...

Thanks. I'm glad you noticed. :)