Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blood Moon

Got to watch the total lunar eclipse on Monday night, April 14, 2014, after putting the kids to bed. :)   The weather was not perfectly clear; a bit cloudy actually.  But it was very pretty still.  Glad that I didn't have to stand in the cool night out waiting.  All I had to do was peak out of the kitchen window occasionally while I caught up doing the laundry and some housework.  I only went out to take these photos and then came back right in.  Couldn't find our mini tripod, so I used an empty tissue box to support the camera.  A bit blurry but I'm ok with that. :)
10:42pm
 10:51pm
 11:06pm
 11:16pm
 11:59pm

Wish the event happened a little bit earlier.... Wy would be very happy watching the moon.  I'm sure he would recite the famous poem by Li Bai while watching/looking it

...a poem which was taught to him by his ah gong. :)

No comments: